- UPDATE: Federal CARES Act Provider Relief Fund Info TN SDWP | PPL
- Self Determination Waiver Program (SDWP) Overview TN
- Self Determination Waiver Program Documents - TN
- Self Determination Waiver Program (SDWP) News - TN
- Self Determination Waiver Program (SDWP) EVV - TN
- Self Determination Waiver Program (SDWP) Contact Information
Self Determination Waiver Program (SDWP) EVV - TN
Did you know that EVV is now available in your program? You can download and begin using the Time4Care™ app today!
Have questions? We have answers!
- Watch the training video on the EVV section of the page for a step by step
- Check on the new EVV section on the public website for instructions on how to download the app as well as frequently asked questions
- Still unclear? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that Public Partnerships provides an easy to use mobile app for submitting and approving time?
If you are a new consumer enrolling in one of the TennCare Consumer Directed Programs, your Supports Broker will be reaching out to you about the enrollment process, including the use of the online enrollment tool. If you are currently enrolled in one of the TennCare Consumer Directed Programs and receiving services, contact your Supports Broker, and they can help walk you through the online enrollment process.
Not sure how to begin?
Download the following materials to begin using the Time4Care mobile app:
For further questions, ask a Customer Service representative.
Find the links below to the Documents that you need.
Can't find the forms you're looking for? You are always welcome to call your Supports Broker or our customer service team.