- Virginia MyAccount Information
- Program Documents
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
- Service Facilitators and Case Managers
- Contact Information
Virginia MyAccount Information
Welcome Virginia MyAccount users!
Within a self-directed program, there is information and documentation that you and providers need to supply or monitor as well as forms that need to be updated and maintained. In the past, a lot of this was provided over the phone or through physical paperwork. PPL previously offered the BetterOnline™ web portal so that you and your providers could monitor their information online.
That was then, new advancements have been made after hearing your feedback!
The BetterOnline web portal has since replaced with a new online account access platform that offers greater flexibility, accessibility and account management options to help you simply and manage your information easily and quickly all at the click of a button.
To that end, we’ve created the PPL’s all new web portal, MyAccount!
For program participants/their authorized representatives, and their care/support workers, MyAccount makes it easier to create and manage their online information with PPL, anytime, when it is convenient for them.
It includes the ability to:
- Quickly establish an online PPL account with new and improved self-service features
- View the automated enrollment and hiring process of care/support worker with auto-email and electronic / e-signature capabilities
- Have 24/7 access to account details, budget management, and payroll progress to perform key actions faster
For Case Managers or similar roles, MyAccount makes it easier to:
- Make online referrals for those individuals who qualify to self-direct
- Monitor the enrollment progress of participants and their care/support workers
- Assist participants in budget/authorization management activities and issues
Training and Educational Materials just for YOU!
To assist all VA users in the transition to MyAccount, below we offer resources for you, our Consumers, Providers and Service Facilitators, paying special attention to the details that make the Virginia Cardinal Care program unique.
We continue to offer the latest user guides and frequently asked questions (FAQs) reference sheets based on your role within the VA Cardinal Care program.
MyAccount User Guides and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Click here for your Participant user guide
- Click here for your Spanish Participant user guide
- Click here for your latest Participant FAQs
- Click here for your Provider/Attendant/Care/Support Worker user guide
- Click here for your Spanish Provider/Attendant/Care/Support Worker user guide
- Click here for your latest Provider/Attendant/Care/Support Worker FAQs
Service Facilitators/Case Managers
- Click here for your Service Facilitator/Case Manager user guide
- Click here for your latest Service Facilitator/Case Manager FAQs
If you would like some help getting started with MyAccount, check out our general instructional videos on this page.