- UPDATE: Federal CARES Act Provider Relief Fund Info WV Medicaid IDD Waiver | PPL
- Medicaid Disabilities Waiver Overview - WV
- Medicaid Disabilities Waiver Documents - WV
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
- Medicaid Disabilities Waiver News - WV
- Medicaid Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Waiver Contact Information
UPDATE: Federal CARES Act Provider Relief Fund Info WV Medicaid IDD Waiver | PPL
March 16, 2021
Federal CARES Act Provider Relief Fund and Public Partnerships | PPL
If you were a care/support worker, provider or attendant of a self-directing participant between March 1, 2020 and January 31, 2021, you may be eligible for federal relief funds to cover your Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) expenses.
Do you believe you are eligible?
What is the Provider Relief Fund and how is PPL involved?
Public Partnerships | PPL applied and has recently secured federal COVID-19 relief funds to distribute to care/support workers of self-directing participants across all the programs we serve.
PPL secured these federal funds through the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund.
Thank you, providers, for all you do,