VA Cardinal Care Case Managers & Service Facilitators
Service Facilitators and Case Managers Documents | PPL
Virginia's Consumer-Directed Fiscal/Employer Agent Services support people who are eligible for Medicaid through Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) and choose to direct their own services. Attendants provide personal care services for participants in these programs:
- Cardinal Care Waiver (Formally known as EDCD/Tech Waiver)
- Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT)
- Manage authorized service hours to meet assessed needs and goals
- Recruit, hire, manage, and dismiss employees
- Monitor the utilization of services online whenever they want
- Submit and monitor timesheets online using the BetterOnline™ web portal
Who we serve
- The elderly
- Individuals with disabilities
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for the service workers using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Enrollment support - We help you with participant and worker enrollment
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 6 days a week to assist you
- Employment tax requirements - PPL handles all employment-related tax requirements for participants
Click the button to access Service Facilitator/Case Manager Documents.
Contact your customer service team by calling 1-833-549-5672, or click the button below.
Quickly access the BetterOnline™ Web Portal by clicking the link below.