Additional Information for California Residents
If you are a California Resident, you have the following rights with respect to the personal information PPL holds about you:
• You have the right to request that we report to you how we collect, use, transfer, or sell your personal information.
• You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
• You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. (Please note, however, that PPL does not currently sell any personal information.)
• You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any of these rights.
If you would like to exercise any of your privacy rights, please contact:
Public Partnerships LLC
40 Broad Street, 4th Floor
Only you, or a person whom you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information.
In making your request, you must:
• provide us with sufficient information that allows us to verify that you are the person for whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative of that person;
• describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to understand the request.
We may need to contact you in order to clarify your request, confirm your identity, or collect more information in order to verify and respond to your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, PPL will not disclose any specific pieces of personal information to you and will inform you that we cannot verify your identity. In the event your request is denied in whole or in part, we will inform you of the reason for such denial.