Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
Did you know that EVV is now available in your program? You can download and begin using the Time4Care™ app today!
Have questions? We have answers!
- Watch the training video on the EVV section of the page for a step by step
- Check on the new EVV section on the public website for instructions on how to download the app as well as frequently asked questions
- Still unclear? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that Public Partnerships provides an easy to use mobile app for submitting and approving time?
If you are a new consumer enrolling in the Colorado CDASS Program, your Case Manager will be reaching out to you about the enrollment process, including the use of the online enrollment tool. If you are currently enrolled in the Colorado CDASS Program and receiving services, contact your Case Manager, and they can help walk you through the online enrollment process.
Not sure how to begin?
Download the following materials to begin using the Time4Care mobile app:
For further questions, ask a PPL CDASS Customer Service representative.
Telephony Option for EVV Instructions
The telephony option is for Attendants who do not have access to a smart device, such as a smart phone or tablet, to clock-in and clock-out via the PPL mobile application. In order to use the telephony option, the Member's landline must be registered with Customer Service.
Telephony will not work until after the landline is registered. If you call the telephony number from any phone that is not registered, you will not be able to submit or approve shifts through the system.
Step 1: Phone Line Registration
Member should first call PPL customer service to register their landline phone. Customer Service can be reached at: 888-752-8250
Step 2: Submitting and Approving Shifts
To submit a shift as an Attendant or approve/reject a shift as a Member you will call this dedicated telephony number: 844-885-6908
Step 3: Attendants will
- Dial 844-885-6908
- Enter last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and Date of Birth
- Select Program Member from list
- Follow prompts to start new, modify, or end shift
- If needed follow prompts to correct and resubmit entries
Step 4: Member/Authorized Representative will
- Dial 844-885-6908
- Verify identity by entering Last 4 digits of SSN and DOB
- Select Attendant from list
- Follow prompts to review and approve or reject any submitted shifts