- UPDATE: Federal CARES Act Provider Relief Fund Info MA ASD
- Massachusetts DDS Children's Autism Waiver Program Overview
- Massachusetts DDS Children's Autism Waiver Program Documents
- Massachusetts DDS Children's Autism Waiver Program News
- Massachusetts DDS Children's Autism Waiver Program Contact Information
Massachusetts DDS Children's Autism Waiver Program News
Important information for participants and providers regarding a change to the National Background Check process.
As a friendly reminder, all Independent Contractors and Employees providing services in the Autism Waiver Program will be required to schedule and complete a Fingerprint background check by June 2nd, 2020. You will receive a letter from Public Partnerships by March 2nd with further instructions on how to complete the fingerprint check. Please note that for new providers starting work on or after March 2nd, 2020, the fingerprint check will be required prior to starting work. Thank you, Public Partnerships.
- How to Access Secure Encrypted Emails from Public Partnerships
- This document walks you through the process for accessing Office 365 (O365) encrypted email messages. Email encryption involves encrypting, or disguising, the content of email messages to protect potentially sensitive information from being read by anyone other than intended recipients.