- UPDATE: Federal CARES Act Provider Relief Fund Info NJ JACC| PPL
- Attention: NJ Division of Aging Services (JACC) COVID-19 Information
- NJ Division of Aging Services (JACC) Overview
- Program Documents - JACC
- NJ Division of Aging Services (JACC) News
- NJ Division of Aging Services (JACC) Contact Information
NJ Division of Aging Services (JACC) News
NJ Caregivers on Public Partnerships Self-Direction Employee Option,
Presented by: Mark Altieri & Eric Arnold, Public Partnerships
NEW Announcement: NJ Minimum Wage Increase
On Monday, February 4, 2019, Governor Murphy signed into law, legislation that raises the minimum wage to $15 an hour by 2024. On July 1, 2019, the first increase to $10 an hour wage went into effect. Public Partnerships has identified those who are currently earning less than $10 an hour whose wages will increase on July 1, 2019. The next expected rate increase is on January 1, 2020, then annually through 2024.
Announcement: NJ Sick Leave Law
In compliance with the NJ Sick Leave Law, employees who have been accruing sick time since 10/29/18 are now eligible to use sick time:
For JACC employees
- Updated timesheets including sicktime are now available in Program Documents for your immediate use. .
- Employees that submit e-timesheets, can submit timesheets beginning with timesheet submission due on 3/11/19.
- Employees that submit paper timesheets, can submit timesheets by calling Customer Service at 1-866-239-2778.