In response to many inquiries about the differences between self-directed services through the NJ Medicaid Personal Preference Program (PPP) and the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD), The Arc of New Jersey Family Institute has created a fact sheet for families, self-advocates, and professionals.
The following fact sheet addresses eligibility standards, budget determination and use, and record keeping for each program. It also includes a list of key acronyms and a glossary of terms you may encounter while researching which program is right for you.
NJ Caregivers on Public Partnerships Self-Direction Employee Option, Presented by: Mark Altieri & Eric Arnold, Public Partnerships
NEW Announcement: NJ Minimum Wage Increase
On Monday, February 4, 2019, Governor Murphy signed into law, legislation that raises the minimum wage to $15 an hour by 2024. On July 1, 2019, the first increase to $10 an hour wage went into effect. Public Partnerships has identified those who are currently earning less than $10 an hour whose wages will increase on July 1, 2019. The next expected rate increase is on January 1, 2020, then annually through 2024.
Announcement: NJ Sick Leave Law
In compliance with the NJ Sick Leave Law, employees who have been accruing sick time since 10/29/18 are now eligible to use sick time:
- Updated timesheets including sicktime are now available in Program Documents for your immediate use.
- Employees that submit e-timesheets, can submit timesheets beginning with timesheet submission due on 3/4/19.
- Employees that submit paper timesheets, can submit timesheets by calling Customer Service at 844-880-8702.
- How to Access Secure Encrypted Emails from Public Partnerships
- This document walks you through the process for accessing Office 365 (O365) encrypted email messages. Email encryption involves encrypting, or disguising, the content of email messages to protect potentially sensitive information from being read by anyone other than intended recipients.
- How to Enroll in Medicaid Guide