Ohio Ohio Department of Health (OHDH)
In this section
The Ohio program promotes health and access to quality care for Ohioans living with chronic health issues.
Participants have access to
- Services including diagnostics and monitoring, drug therapy, dental and nutrition services
- Medicaid spend-down payments
- Health insurance premium payments
- Emergency financial assistance
Who we serve
- Individuals living with chronic health issues
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for services provided to program participants.
- Health insurance processing - PPL processes health insurance and Medicaid spend-down payments on behalf of the participant
- Medicaid spend-down payments - PPL processes health insurance and Medicaid spend-down payments on behalf of the participant
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 6 days a week to assist you
- Service reports - PPL provides service reports to give an overview of services which have been received and paid.