- IPOne Contact Information
- Individual ProviderOne (IPOne) Overview - Washington
- Individual ProviderOne (IPOne) Documents - Washington
- Washington IPOne News and Announcements
- NEW! EVV Training and Resources
Individual ProviderOne (IPOne) Overview - Washington
Individual ProviderOne (IPOne) is the online, electronic payment system that allows Individual Providers to submit timesheets, receive pay for hours worked for in-home clients, and allows providers to manage Medicaid claims. This information is only intended for providers represented by SEIU Healthcare 775NW and non-members who are contracted individual providers.
Click the logo below to directly access the IPOne website.
Who we serve
- Individual Providers who have contracted with DSHS to provide personal care or respite care services to a client. Individual Providers are represented by the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) 775.
- Electronic timesheet submission
- IPOne payment system training
- Customer service
COVID-19 Resource Links
Please select the link below to participate in a survey being conducted by Public Partnerships so that we can better understand how you received your training for IPOne and how we can improve the training.