Washington Individual ProviderOne (IPOne)
In this section
Public Partnerships offers nine (9) Regional Program Support Specialists (PSS) to assist Individual Providers navigate the IPOne System.
Contact our Call Center at 844-240-1526 to schedule a training. Our training schedules are also available below to find a local training or sign up for an online training.
IPOne Training Manual
- Training Introduction And Table Of Contents
- Individual ProviderOne Training Manual Glossary
- What Is Individual ProviderOne
- How To Create An IPOne User Account
- How To Change A Password
- How To Unlock A Password
- How To Set Up A Payment Preference
- How To Update And Verify Tax Information
- How To View Authorization Information
- Where The Authorization Letter Is Found
- Benefits Of Submitting Timesheets Online
- How To Submit A Timesheet Online
- Error Messages Potentially Seen When Submitting An Electronic Timesheet
- Timesheets Edits And Adjustments
- How To Submit A Paper Timesheet
- How To Avoid Making A Mistake On A Paper Timesheet
- IP Payment Schedule
- How To Look Up Payment Information
- How To Read Your Earnings Statement
- Administrative Time
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Still Have Questions?
IPOne Full Training Manual (choose your language):
Hints and Tips
*Some of the above links may take you to third-party operated websites.